Maersk is hiring a Rewards Deployment Specialist.
At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen. That is why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The Rewards Deployment Specialist will ensure a great employee experience through providing specialist support to the benefits processes across functions, brands and geographies. This regional role will cover the following countries: Senegal, Cape Verde, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania and Sierra Leone.
The role is based in Senegal and will cover the North West Africa region. You will work closely with the People Partnering Hub, a truly international HR support centre where you will learn from and build lasting relationships with colleagues from all over the world. Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees.
It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities and grow your career.
- Act as the expert on benefits programs for the supported countries
- Resolve complex benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner
- Drive alignment of benefits processes across brands and countries
- Manage benefits platform, if any, and create and store benefits policy documents in relevant systems (e.g. Workday and ServiceNow HR)
- Liaise with other functions in and outside of HR as required
- Support People Advisors on complex benefits-related matters
- Support Rewards Specialist in Rewards activities where relevant and needed (implementation of new benefits, compliance, benefits analysis, benchmarking)
- Support Global benefits program roll outs like: WorkFlex , EAP, Wellbeing activities
- Manage the relationships with Vendors
Who we are looking for
- You’ve got a teamwork spirit and are excited about contributing with your expertise in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- 5 – 8 years´ experience in compensation & benefits processes, within a complex international organization
- Experience of implementing or using a leading global HR system with advanced compensation/benefits functionalities
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail
- Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
- Experience in large international organisations and ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix.
- Fluency in English (other key regional languages beneficial but not essential)
- If you have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class HR Services Delivery function at Maersk, we look forward to hearing from you!
Last application date: 07 December 2021.