Site MAN Energy Solutions
MAN is hiring a Sales Engineer.
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Definition of the target order intake/turnover for the assigned region and product range.
- Responsible to support the growth strategies within the region (budget quotations, order intake, revenue, customer visits), follow up on open payments
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Build customer relationships from prospecting to closing
- Negotiate/approve contracts and service agreements
- Develop and implements marketing plans, oversees the sales budget
- Regional coordination between customers and headquarters
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Performing in a way aimed at achieving the highest possible work efficiency
- To comply with the Company Code of Conduct
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- To undertake such other tasks that may be reasonably required
- To adhere to all Company processes and procedures
- To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- To be aware of, and adhere to, all Health & Safety laws & guidelines relevant to your role and to the safety of your colleagues, visitors and external partner
- Quarterly Business Review / Reporting in a structured and professional manner
You can help us with these qualifications
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with a high degree of customer satisfaction and intimacy orientation
- Excellent skills set required in areas such as communication, contract negotiation, terms and conditions design,
- Strong networker, engaging, well aware of the local market and within MAN ES
- Sound interpersonal, presentation as well as intercultural skills and understanding.
- Very good coordination, organized and communication skills in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards, high integrity
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experiencewith 2 to 5 years of related experience, preferably in the Heavy
- Equipment Manufacturing / Machines, High Speed, Mines & Industries
- Demonstrated sales success, with complex sales, in the targeted regionalmarket
- Fluency in English and French
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent technical background. Commercial Background preferably MBA
- Results driven, ability to develop and retain key business, consultant and customer relationships
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels in the business
- Initiative and proactive approach combined with follow-up skills
- Outgoing and motivated to connect with a wide range of different people
- Assertive, self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- High attention to details required and able to handle stress
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.man-es.com.