Site MAN Energy Solutions
MAN Energy Solutions recruits a Sales Manager.
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Build strong customer relationships, develop customer trust, understand the customer needs.
- Assists with the identification of the assigned region target/ budget
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Executes and builds a strong sales pipeline, customer leads through marketing activities, and order value to achieve set sales objectives
- Participate in various trade conferences to network with industry leaders and prospect possible business opportunities
- Registration, acceptance of MAN products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market.
- Assist customers with the development of their needs analysis, value-added solutions, design specifications and future needs analysis
- Increase market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop and implement marketing plans,
- Be the primary internal contact “go between” from initial contact with potential customer thru negotiations to contract signing, fully supported by Tendering, Engineering.
- Responsible for managing the sales budget and expenses with agreed plan to achieve sales target, strategy and customer satisfaction
You can help us with these qualifications
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experience with 5 to 7 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment manufacturing / machines
- Demonstrated sales success, with complex sales, in the targeted regional market
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key decision makers at all levels of the business
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on « contact us » , share your resume and start your career with us.
Closing date : 15 Octobre 2021.