Wärtsilä is seeking a Sales Support Trainee.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Proactively provide exceptional customer satisfaction by supporting sales and agreement teams
- Provide high quality technical and commercial proposals within required lead time
- Support effective service delivery in collaboration with other business functions
- Provide first level technical support to parts proposal teams, and sales teams during customer interactions
- Provide support to the proposal teams dedicated to project proposal and to contract drafting teams.
- Maintain good relationship with customers by providing quick & accurate responses
- Ensure handover of work is undertaken from sales to delivery functions to ensure that delivery is met with minimal complications
- Compliance at all times with appropriate Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, Cybersecurity, Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies
What do we expect from you?
- Have relevant education, preferably MSc or equivalent
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical problem-solving skillset
- Have advanced skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Curious, innovative and growth mindset
- Strong team player with proven relationship building experience
- Strong background in a technical environment
- Previous experience in a sales and customer facing role is a plus
- Strong background in customer relations, negotiations and cost awareness
- Confident in presenting and facilitating meetings
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
- Capabilities in Arabic, Portuguese, or Spanish are a plus.
What we offer you
All our employees are encouraged to utilise the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials that we have to offer which supports the opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious and growth orientated organisation.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
Last application date: 30/09/2020