Sanofi is recruiting a Brand Manager CHC.
Sanofi’s vocation is to accompany those who face health problems. As a global biopharmaceutical company specializing in human health, we prevent diseases with our vaccines and offer innovative treatments. We assist both those with rare diseases that millions of people with chronic disease.
Sanofi and its more than 100,000 employees in 100 countries are transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the world.
Sanofi, Empowering Life, give all its strength to life.
- Leadership: Implement the strategic direction for Consumer Health Care, following the Marketing guidelines from Africa Zone Category Leads while developing & executing a product roadmap in partnership with other Sanofi business partners. You are directly responsible for the CCSG brand(s).
- Management: Lead multidisciplinary team. Enable sales teams to be successful by removing obstacles and developing strategic relationships throughout the business.
- Consumer Strategy and vision: Develop innovative consumer centric approaches to market expansion that include increasing numbers of patients on identified therapeutic areas and raise a clear understanding of Consumer profiles & needs.
- Product strategy and vision:
- Develops & present annually high quality, high impact brand marketing plan based on Consumer-driven, data-driven and market-informed product vision, adequate promotional aid concepts and effective marketing tactical support programs to boost above market growth. (In collaboration with Medical, Sales team, Regulatory & Finance).
- Identify & prioritize product portfolio, in line with the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major Global strategies and growth initiatives.
- Ensuring that balance and choices of promotional tools, medico marketing activities is based on their relative efficiency and profitability and are discussed and shared with Sales Team.
- Ensure availability of promotional material at sales team level.
- Innovation: Create and Lead with a project governance style, the new product launch projects, by following the New Product Launch process, and working with all stakeholders involved.
- Operationnal Marketing:
- Ensure a 30% time allocation to field visits in countries, and be a support for sales team (activities, EPU…)
- Lead Bi weekly & quarterly Performance reviews with Sales Team, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Assure the timely and excellence in execution & implementation of all tactical programs
- Monitor closely monthly A&P expenses and ensuring they are in line with Budget.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets, set marketing targets for the product(s) to ensure that sales targets are achieved by supporting all levels of sales managers and sales representatives.
- Work with Sales Manager on territory alignment, priorization & target setting. To ensure to maximize the market potential of the assigned product(s) and address the market need/competition.
- Create and assure that formal sales training materials and programs are effective, updated and in line with positioning and key selling messages; in order to train medical representatives to a level of excellence in consumer/ shopper/ customer profile understanding, product knowledge, competition, and selling skills.
- Analytics: Develop and measure product/campaign performance with KPIs (Recall tests…), derive key insights, and strengthen Marketing reporting tools.
- Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs) to deliver optimal results
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.
Pour postuler à cette offre, merci de cliquer sur le lien suivant : en.jobs.sanofi.com.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com