Subsea7 hiring Senegal Country Manager.
Based in Senegal, reporting to the Africa Countries Development Director, the Country Manager is accountable for the final delivery of all Subsea 7 activities within the country. An important part of the role is to develop relations with key local players, deliver all the local content activities and create a fit for purpose organization to support projects delivery in Senegal.
The Country Manager will be responsible for the set-up and running of S7 Senegal office in Dakar, in line with company policies and procedures, so to give the right support (in terms of finance, personnel, logistics …) to the current and future Subsea 7 projects in Senegal.
The role involves some travel to Europe.
- Develops and fosters a positive HSEQ culture throughout Subsea 7, and drives HSEQ performance in the Country
- Establishes relationships with the key local market players within country, including governmental stake holders and IOC personnel, and ensures market intelligence to meet country targets and forecasts
- Deliver the objectives of the Local Content Plan, report progress and KPIs to Client, authorities and Subsea 7 project team
- Collaborate and support the projects (Global and Country) by providing the necessary local or international expertise, resources, client interface and infrastructure
- Plans, organises, manages and continuously improves the processes for the country in accordance with Subsea 7 global ways of working
- Provides strategic direction, leadership, supervision and mentoring to the country team
- Identifies and develops local talent
- Develops a constructive and professional relationship with all stakeholders
- Manages and meets financial targets for the country, meeting planned expenditure targets
- Reports monthly on country financial results including budget to actuals, fixed costs and other related financial measurements
- Incorporates the Company & Region vision, strategies and annual plan into the Country delivery plan and development strategy
- Develops the 3/5 year Country plan and development strategy
- Represents Subsea 7 in Senegal and maintain all necessary authorisations to allow efficient operations according to Subsea 7 values, rules and processes
- Provides input into tenders for in-country support (local costs, local content, scheduling, safety and workforce capability)
- Project team
- Africa Sales & Marketing / Projects & Operations department
- Africa Functional departments
- Global Project Centres
- Partners, Suppliers and Clients
- Appropriate country authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years management experience
- Experience of business development within Senegal
- Experience in managing a P&L would be an advantage
- Good understanding of oil and gas services industry products, activities and business model
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to manage diverse teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, systematic, proven planning and operational execution skills
- Facility to establish and develop relationship, to inspire trust, to network socially
- Ability to engage external customers and internal resources to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes in a way that provides an optimal experience for the customer
- Proactive, thorough and curious
- Capacity to take an overall view and critical mind
- Senegalese nationality
- Fluency in French and English
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.subsea7.com.