Leap29 hiring a Senior Associate – Senegal
Global resource team?
Unlocking capital to make strong and lasting returns within frontier markets?
Unrivalled compensation package!!
With a team of highly motivated and trained professionals my client provides both investment advisory and direct investments in fragile and frontiers markets. The advisory business is looking for a Senior Associate to join the Infrastructure and Power team to propel insight to sector analysis and strategic initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities included but are not limited to;
- Directly advising PP developers and other institutes on engagement strategy with Government, risk mitigation and other related matters
- Execution of DD on proposed deals
- Support full lifecycle clean energy projects to reach financial close
- Identifying financing barriers and thinking creatively to find solutions around them
- Management and development of junior team members
- 4-8 years professional experience
- Infrastructure &/or Renewable Energy experience
- Experience in emerging / frontier markets
- Experience with DFI’s
- Experience working with governmental clients and stakeholders
If you are interested in the above information, think you could be a good fit for this Senior Associate role and would like to find out more, please submit your application or reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!