Dexis is hiring a Senior Learning and Capacity Building Specialist.
Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Learning and Capacity Building Specialist to provide technical services for an anticipated multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Senegal Mission. The Senior Learning and Capacity Building Specialist is expected to provide USAID/Senegal with innovative MEL capacity building, CLA and knowledge management (KM) expertise, and apply state-of-the-art capacity building and organizational learning methods.
This is a long-term position that is expected to be based in Dakar, Senegal. This position is contingent upon award. Local nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Organize structured learning events for USAID and other stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of the activities related to training and capacity building in MEL.
- Develop and implement tools for conducting Capacity Assessments and take leadership in implementing
- Capacity Assessment Plans targeting USAID/Senegal staff and selected stakeholders using best practices.
- Facilitate learning agenda development and lead tasks to institutionalize cross-sectoral, cross-Mission collaboration, and internal and external learning activities and events.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively more responsible experience in leading the monitoring, evaluation, and analysis of donor development projects.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as international development, statistics, economics or another relevant field.
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitation and training in both large, formal settings and strong interpersonal skills for coaching and mentoring in informal settings.
- Demonstrated experience in Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA).
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, and learning, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations.
- Familiarity with required USAID MEL policies and procedures, USAID CLA guidance and Tools.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication and presentations skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and French.
- Be based in Dakar and possess strong knowledge of the local MEL ecosystem in Senegal.
Dexis is on a mission to help solve today’s most pressing global political, social, and economic challenges and create a world where all people are safe and prosperous. As a Dexis employee, you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. Our motto is “find a way or make a way” — that’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Dexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, military service, veteran status, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, including lactation, or any other protected class under applicable law.
Expiration Date 6/30/2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers-dexisonline.icims.com.