Site International Staffing Company
International Staffing Company is recruiting for one of its clients a Service Engineer- Mobile Money. The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally you will be required to work closely with program stakeholders as CPM, Business Analyst, Solution Architects, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Design and Systems Integration and functionally belong to Mobile Money program.
Job Description Responsibilities & Tasks
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
- UAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & external Audit handling
- Experience in our client Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of our client Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Understanding of Integration Protocols /API’s
- Working knowledge of a variety of programing languages, including Java, HTML and Python
- Understanding of Devops processes
- Good experience of GNU/Linux, Open Source and Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Shell scripting / Python /Bash / Perl/ Java and Groovy.
- Hands-on experience of GIT, Stash, GitHub/Bitbucket etc. and release branching models, Jenkins is preferred;
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
- Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Good knowledge on Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge of F5, VMware & PKS.
- Good understanding of Oracle DB, SQL
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter job221.istaffingcompany.net.