AZA is hiring a Social Media Manager.
We are searching for a talented Social Media Manager to increase exposure through social media for AZA and manage all our social media platforms. From creating monthly editorial calendars, to using marketing strategies to deliver AZA brand’s message in creative ways. The Social Media Manager will be required to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content for each of the social media platforms.You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, across all platforms.
This role can be based in Lagos, Nairobi, Dakar or Madrid.
The candidate should read and understand French.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through the social media channels.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy and create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Create and implement a monthly editorial calendar in phase with marketing strategy and action plans.
- Manage the community, edit, schedule all the posts for all platforms.
- Develop relevant organic content to drive shares, likes, comments, high engagement and expand targeted followers.
- Work with the content manager and the graphic designer to ensure content is informative, appealing and position AZA has an expert in the FX industry in key countries and the best payment solution provider for our targeted audience.
- Define most important social media KPIs and ensure progress on all platforms by using the social media analytical tools.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience with respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Adhere to rules and regulations, identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company, and report notable threats to management.
- 6-7 years of social media management experience in B2B business in financial services or financial eco-system.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Creative and excellent written skills, write killer call-to-action, speak emoji fluently but not obnoxiously, and avoid typos.
- Experience with social listening is a plus.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Familiarity with Marketing automation tool and web design.
We are looking for
- A person addicted to Social Media.
- Customer centric, curious and action oriented person.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Influencer, with the ability to convince others to your way of thinking.
- The ability to take feedback and follow instructions.
- Flexible and highly adaptable.
- Comfortable with accurately analysing numerical data, drawing relevant conclusions and translating these into action.
- Open minded to work in a multicultural environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
- …… and more!!
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.