Site Save the Children
Save the Children is hiring a Source to Pay L1 Support Analyst.
The role will provide high quality operational and technical system support across several systems by triaging tickets and sharing with appropriate technical or business teams to support Save the Children International’s suppliers and internal business functions. Minimising the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the business and preventing re-occurrence of Incidents.. Owner of the problem management process, ensuring reduction in recurring issue goals are achieved, the role holder will be the first point of contact for all technical queries relating to the systems interfacing with ProSave: Agresso (Financial Management System), TIM (Warehousing system), Oracle HR, HART (Humanitarian response reporting platform), Data Ware House and AMS and will be responsible for the initial diagnostic and triage for escalation to L2 and L3 or to the appropriate business teams
The Source to Pay L1 Support Analysts will work closely with country, regional and centre based teams to provide reporting and analytical information on the organisations Enterprise applications to assist in the running of an efficient and effective global function.
The Source to Pay Level 1 Support Analysts will work with the technical architect, suppliers and other system administrators in other locations to provide a reliable, scalable and performant systems to all SCI countries and those members that participate in the shared service.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Qualifications and experience
- A basic understanding of IT and relevant terminology for core systems for example HR, Finance, and to communicate it to non-technical staff
- Attention to detail with analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Possess a willingness to learn and co-operate as a team
- Knowledge of Data with excel and SQL
- Experience in interacting with end users and other stakeholders
- Strong written communications skills, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering global web solutions that cater for local needs (eg. area with poor bandwidth, multiple character sets, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
- Outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Understanding of SAP Ariba
- Knowledge in Ariba Sourcing, Contract Management, Buying & Invoicing and/or Guided Buying
- Experience of supporting system reporting tools and data extracts
- Experience of working in organisations with international activities
- Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
- Experience with ERP system will be a good advantage
- The ability to converse in languages other than English such as French, Spanish, Arabic, Portugese
- Auditing skills/experience
- Administrator level knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013
- Administrator level knowledge of Jira
- Experience in working with offshore project team members in different time zones
Contract length: 1 Year Renewable
Location: West and Central Africa
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Closing Date: Sep 22, 2021