Site PEG Africa
PEG Africa hiring a Strategic Planning Intern
PEG offers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who do not have access to both reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product is a basic solar home system that includes six lights, a phone charger, radio and television – allows consumers living on $5 to $10 a day to access clean light to work and study after hours, avoid the harmful air pollution of kerosene-based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
And most recently PEG has established a presence in Mali, so we will continue to recruit and train teams. So, great opportunities for development within our entity are available to you. So join us and help us in our mission to brighten the lives of our customers.
About the role
Supporting our group-level project Octopus (implementation of an ERP system), you will be working with the Group Planning Manager to draw processes and business requirements across all functions of the group and across all countries in order to prepare the system design phase. You will need to understand how the business works in every country to develop an operating system adapted to the business.
When: from June/July 2020
Duration: 6 months
Where: we are flexible about the job location
Ideally: Dakar, Senegal
- Project Management of the implementation of the new Odoo ERP
- Work with department managers (sales, credit, customer services…) in different countries to understand business processes
- Design new business processes and agree with all relevant stakeholders across our markets
- Work on the new ERP system and collaborate with developers to lead them on business requirements
- Work with senior management to implement and define business-critical policies
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed by the country and planning manager
- Fluency in French and English essential.
- Structured and organised.
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Handling ambiguity, problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders in different countries and to lead projects
- A bias for action and history of moving work forward independently and as part of a team
- A previous experience in working on an ERP system is a plus
PEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply