Schlumberger is hiring Supplier Specialists.
The Supplier Specialist is responsible for managing a group of local suppliers for a center, basin or country portfolio, and is the key contact for the assigned suppliers.
- Implement performance objectives with assigned suppliers, including cost reduction, lead time reduction and quality improvement, and monitor progress through a regularly updated supplier scorecard.
- Prepare and lead regular management reviews, using scorecards with main performance indicators, strategic positioning evaluation, three-year business perspectives, and strategic product and market developments.
- Connect with Sourcing, the Procurement and Sourcing (P&S) Center, Product Line and local P&S teams to explain and implement the contract, shortening the ramp up phase.
- Review and consolidate internal demand provided by Product Lines and centers, and arbitrate priority issues.
- Be responsible for new contract implementation with suppliers.
- Review the contract utilization and take corrective action when needed.
- Prepare for and manage negotiations in accordance with company interests.
- Select target tools and products, and conduct total cost of integration analysis, including price, lead time and quality costs.
- Prepare and execute a Supplier Development Plan.
- Lead the supplier risk assessment and ensure regular updates.
- Lead the resolution of supplier queries and conflicts.
- Communicate the supplier’s strategy and key events of the supplier relationship to the Category, Sourcing and Supplier Quality teams. Report deviations from plan and take corrective action.
- Onboard suppliers to the Supply Chain Portal, Global Traceability and future business systems.
- Conduct in internal and supplier audits under supervision of the Supply Chain Center Manager or P&S Manager.
- Implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
- Lead incident investigations and remedial work plans.
- Comply with Schlumberger and local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics or related field
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required in both French and English
Closing date : 31 July 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.slb.com.