Site Management Science for Health
About this role: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for conducting full life cycle recruiting for open positions around the world. In collaboration with the hiring manager and HR Partner, they will source, generate leads, identify, screen, interview, negotiate offers with, and hire individuals into critical positions in the organization.
What are the main responsibilities?
Full Life Cycle Recruitment (70%)
- In collaboration with hiring managers, define recruitment needs and strategies in the context of staffing plans.
- Identify top talent for MSH vacancies for assigned positions including: conducting internet and database searches, advertising positions on strategic job boards, and networking with internal and external connections.
- Coordinate and conduct candidate screenings.
- Manage logistical arrangements for candidate interviews: establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule meetings, provide logistical support for meetings. Ensure all interview attendees have necessary documents on time and interview debriefs are conducted in a timely manner.
- Assist talent acquisition staff with strategic sourcing.
- Ensure professional representation of MSH while communicating with agencies, outside vendors, and donors.
- Perform reference checks and other compliance-related tasks for candidates.
- Prepare formal offer documents and other documents as needed.
- Efficiently hand over new hire information to the HR Partner team for onboarding execution.
- Disposition candidates accurately and in a timely manner in the applicant tracking system.
- Ensure that all candidate documentation and interview evaluations are loaded into the system.
Operational Support (30%)
- Contribute to the continual improvement of recruiting strategies and processes within the recruiting team.
- Contribute to building talent pipelines in key/strategic locations and disciplines as identified by the organization.
- Please note: The ability to correspond (verbally and in writing) in French with professional proficiency is a required skill. This position is open to remote applicants in the US and several countries in Africa.
What do you need to apply?
MSH employs people of passion, we seek those individuals who dream of a better world. We look for professionals who combine experience, local knowledge, and an understanding of international best practices.
Specific requirements for this role are:
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience as a recruiter, ideally in a global setting.
Knowledge and Skills
- Recruiting, sourcing, research, and cold calling experience with variety of sourcing vehicles, including internet sourcing/advertising, direct sourcing, trade journal/newspaper advertising, employee referral campaigns, job fairs and outplacement firms.
- General knowledge of HR and recruiting functions, practices, and approaches
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English
- Professional proficiency, written and oral in French required.
- Demonstrated computer skills for word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentations (Workday experience highly preferred); and ability to learn new software packages.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
Keyboard use, pulling drawers, lifting papers <10 lbs., etc.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : msh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.