PATH is hiring a Talent Coordinator.
Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Human resources team in Africa is a regional group of HR professionals who works in the different countries, in a coordinated effort to facilitate the HR initiatives and deliver high level support to programs and operations in the region.
The position of Talent Coordinator is part of the regional HR Support Team (HRST) which role is to provide administrative support to the pool of recruiters, Regional HR Business Partners and HR Generalists in Africa. The HRST will also ensure our HR processes are mapped, built and aligned throughout the continent and will collaborate with the HRBPs, the HR Generalists and the Recruiters to define the specific transactional tasks and processes that require their support. As a member of the HR Support Team for the region, the Talent Coordinator will also coordinate Talent Programs in Africa.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the HR Support Team Lead, provides administrative support to HR Business Partners, HR Generalists and Recruiters as defined by the set service level agreements.
- Contributes in building, maintaining and aligning the HR support processes, including standard operating procedures and templates.
- Performs transactional and administrative duties in functional areas including recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, HR Systems, onboarding and off-boarding.
- Maintains employees’ records, conducts filing, compiles data, runs reports, schedules meetings/interviews, and drafts documents and correspondence, when necessary.
- Supports HR audits and other related duties.
- Under the supervision of the HR Support Team lead, collaborates with the global HRIS team on HR Systems strengthening initiatives.
- Supports the coordination of talent programs administration (fellowship, internship etc)
- Support HRBPs and HR Generalists in responding to employee’s admin requests such as bank letters, certificates and any relevant admin documents.
- Provides administrative support to the HR Business Partners, managing communication with external providers (benefits, third party, work permit and institutional providers)
- inimum of a bachelor’s degree in human resources management or business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexibility to work within multiple time zones and multiple teams across the continent.
- Good problem solving, bridge building, and diplomacy abilities.
- Comfortable managing in a flexible and changing environment, with ability to be ready to adjust plans and direction in response to feedback.
- Excellent oral and written English and French communication skills
- Proficiency in English and French is a must
- Knowledge of Portuguese will be a plus
- Knowledge of local labor practices and laws.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Senegal
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Closing date : 16 September 2021.