Site SERVTEC Sénégal
Technical Assistant Regional Hub
Context et définition du poste
We are looking for a Technical Assistant for one of our clients who operates in the banking sector .
- The Technical Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Hub Director’s requirements and office Management functions.
- Serve as the key interface with the broad range of contacts including high ranking officials, maintaining protocol and schedules.
- Prioritize tasks and organize work independently based on general direction from the Director.
- Assist in the preparation of project appraisals to ensure comprehensive coverage of the technical, economic, social, financial, procurement, institutional and environmental aspects of the project proposals are in line with the operations manual and applicable policies/procedures of the Bank.
- Issuing technical opinions on operations
- Coordinate with respective Sectoral Leads for receiving technical assistance in all aspects across the entire project lifecycle.
- Seek inputs from the respective Sector Teams Leads to further refine and enhance the project appraisal documents prior to submission to the Hub Director.
- Ensure all changes identified during project appraisal is incorporated in all the relevant documents for alignment of project design and approach prior to submission of project to the Hub Director.
- Assist in updating policies and procedures under the supervision of the Hub Director
- Support the Hub Director in ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines in operational work in Regional Hub
- Coordinate periodic meetings of the Hub including preparation and issuance of
- Agenda and Minutes of Meetings
- Coordinate and follow up the organization of meetings/events and facilitate logistics arrangements in collaboration with the concerned Departments
- Regularly follow up for the periodic reports, feedback on queries raised and resolving pending issues with the concerned Unit / Manager
- Assist in covering the proceedings of the Hub’s Periodic Meetings as well as Meetings of specialized Committees established for specific project or agendas
- Respond to enquiries, coordinate their resolution, and advise on relevant policies and procedures and their implementation
- Assist the Hub Director in preparing the periodic reports that will be sent to the HQ or higher authority.
- Coordinate the arrangement of travel and logistical requirements of the Hub
- Director for missions and events.
- Independently handle and prepare all correspondence and internal memorandums on routine and outstanding issues
- Communicate and give information, to All Managers and Staff of the Regional Hub relevant staff in HQ
- Department Visitors, representatives of the Member Countries, developers :Understand needs, arrange meetings, resolve issues
- Post-Secondary Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the similar field, preferably in a multi-lateral development sector.
- Experience of working with senior level executive
- Advanced MS Office-Word, Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- SAP ERP knowledge as a user
- Excellent drafting and report writing skills.
- Excellent organising skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Diplomacy and Tact
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and manage stress
- High level of dedication, willing to work long hours
- Ability to manage overload.
- English Mandatory
- French Mandatory
- Arabic Preferable
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : recrutement.servtec-west-africa.com.