Thunes is hiring a Technical Project Manager, Solutions Delivery & Product Ownership, Dakar, Senegal.
Making payments accessible to all
Thunes Global platform provides a seamless transfer of funds between payment systems in more than 100 countries and in 60 currencies.
We enable mobile wallet providers, platforms, PSPs, money transfer operators and banks to make ﬁnancial services accessible worldwide. Since Thunes was established in 2016, we have facilitated real-time transactions for millions of people and businesses across the world.
After securing exceptional investment following successful Series-B funding, Thunes are looking to grow and develop our global teams including the addition of a Senior Project Manager within our Solutions Delivery Team.
This is a hands-on role that will suit product-focused, agile project managers – ideally with experience of working in a start-up business.
This position is a fast-paced role with constantly changing challenges, the need to find diverse solutions within an agile environment.
The role day to day
We love to work with people who are passionate about the FinTech industry, clearly enjoy supporting partners and want to not only work in but help shape a disruptive, fast-growing and exciting environment.
As part of helping the global growth of Thunes you will:
- Support existing partners already integrated to our platform with their daily challenges & expansion plans
- Drive the integration of new partners into our platform providing technical support and configuration for them to access our services
- Provide technical Pre-Sales to alongside other members of the project management team
- Manage multiple, short-term projects in an Agile environment
- Take part in our continuous integration, managing updates from concept to deployment
The traits that make you stand out
- Be customer facing – you will have a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services
- A collaborative approach – support internal teams with operational processes and new solutions
- A solution focused, continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to be independent and proactive – willing to get things done
What we are looking for
- A good understanding/experiences with technical tool sets (databases, APIs, coding)
- Prior & proven experience in a technical product management or solutions delivery role with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- A demonstrable desire to find a solution and have an open mind to problem solving
- The ability to work effectively, multi-task, agile and take responsibility in challenging situations
Closing date : 15 June 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.thunes.com.