Site Teranga Gold Corporation
Teranga Gold is hiring a Procurement & Logistic Supervisor, National position
Summary of Role
This is national Senegalese position: 4 weeks on / 2 weeks off roster to our Sabodala mine site operations in Senegal.
This position will report to the Supply Chain Superintendent & will provide Professional Procurement, Expediting and Logistics Services for both Non Inventory and Inventory Items which includes Services in-conjunction with the End Users. Focusing on the best value at the lowest cost that contributes to overall cost reduction. A strong focus on the Supplier Management for both supplies and services ensuring the suppliers performance on the business requirements.
To Represent Supply Chain concerning supply and logistics issues with the Internal Customer in assisting them in achieving their targets thus eliminating downtime.
Your Key Responsibilities at Teranga Gold
- Vendor Management
- Best Practice on Sourcing
- Arrange and Manage Fixed Price Agreements on Identified inventory
- Initiate Performance Review for Procurement, and Logistics Staff
- Management of Direct Purchase, Local Procurement and International Buying.
- Manage and maintain standards for accurate audit of respective section.
- Initiate a Cost Savings initiative on lowering down cost on the Procurement, and Logistics.
- Contracts Management for both Supplies and Services
- Permit Management for the compliance in Transporting Dangerous Goods and Project shipments.
- Management on Tax Exoneration for custom clearance.
- Develop Skills Matrix and Personal Development Program of Team Member’s.
- Manage training needs analyses for procurement & Logistic
- Elaborate & effective plan of execution of Training Needs Analysis
- Ensure OSHA and Environmental Policy is followed.
- Manage, Investigate, Mitigate and rectify any discrepancies relating to purchase orders including late delivery, goods not received and wrong goods received
- Report any shortfall in delivery of schedule to key stakeholders to ensure site productivity is not compromised.
- Provide daily, weekly or monthly reports whenever required.
- Manage weekly or monthly expediting KPI.
- Supervise Procurement & logistic teams on the day to day activities.
- Others duties may be assigned with complexities as needed and warranted
- Bachelor’s Degree on Business, Supply Chain Management or Engineering.
- 7+ Years’ experience in an Industrial Warehouse setting.
- Membership Certificate for Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply is an advantage.
- Proven Experience (qualification) in leadership and supervision.
- Certificate in Handling and Storage of Dangerous Goods
- Experience in Gold Mining or related industry would be an advantage.
- Computer Skills – Operations of MS Office Software and Outlook
- Pronto ERP system is an advantage
- Industry products relevant to Gold Mining Operations and Processing.
- Proven experience in Logistics and Transport
- Supply Chain Processes
- Telephone communication
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Leading or assisting with various projects as directed by the Supply Chain Coordinators
- Initiate projects for cost saving & better performance for the procurement team
How to apply
- A request addressed to the General Manager of Sabodala Gold Operations ;
- Detailed CV of the candidate with the details of three (3) professional references;
- Cover letter;
- Copy of diplomas & training certificates;
Deadline for submission of applications : 01 March 2019.
Candidates interested in this position and meeting the above criteria are invited to send their application to email@example.com
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com