Site Puma Energy
Puma Energy hiring Territory Manager Bunkering.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between Puma Energy and Clients;
- Commercial handling & coordination of Marine/Bunkering activities;
- Build and maintain a Puma Energy portfolio
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Graduate University Degree or equivalent in Commercial, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Commercial field, fuels market or Shipping companies ;
- Bunkering knowledge will be an advantage.
- Good marketing skills ;
- Good understanding of business drivers; Effective communication; Teamwork ;
- Bilingual (French/Fluent English) ;
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office ;
- Knowledge and a basic understanding of financial information (accounting statements, profit and loss statements,… etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill ;
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills ;
- Skill to work under pressure and ability to manage change ;
- High attention to details ;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills ;
- Team player ;
- Good planning and organization skills.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Commercial Area, Business Support, Operations, Finances
- External – Key customers, Terminals
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.