Site International Fertilizer Development Center
The IFDC is searching to hire a Bilingual Administrative and Finance Consultant.
About the International Fertilizer Development
The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is a public international organization that focuses on increasing and sustaining food and agricultural productivity in developing countries through the development and transfer of effective and environmentally sound crop nutrient technology and agribusiness expertise.
The Feed the Future Enhancing Growth through Regional Agricultural Input Systems (EnGRAIS) for West Africa Project is a 5-year, USAID-funded activity with the objective of sustainably increasing regional availability and use of appropriate and affordable fertilizers.
IFDC is seeking to recruit a Bilingual Administrative and Finance Consultant, who will be responsible for ensuring smooth and effective implementation of the logistics, administrative and finance support for EnGRAIS activities and the IFDC Senegal office.
The Bilingual Administrative and Finance Consultant will work under the supervision of the Senegal Country representative while reporting directly to the EnGRAIS Bilingual Administrative Assistant.
Roles and responsibilities of the Bilingual Administrative and Finance Consultant
- Assist in providing logistical and administrative support for EnGRAIS project activities in Senegal and the region
- Assist the Country Representative in the administrative and financial management of the IFDC Senegal Office
- Manage administrative records of country office staff (contracts, social security, insurance, leave, annual appraisal, etc.), including trainees
- Ensure preparation and monitoring of advance requests, expense projections and other budget related materials for EnGRAIS and the Senegal Country Office
- Maintain Accounting in relation to the project, Division and Headquarters
- Supervise fuel management
- Write administrative correspondence and periodic reports
- Assist in the organization of regional and local meetings (budget and logistics)
- Assist in the finalization of MoUs, contracts and other agreements
- Control / supervise the management of equipment, including vehicles, and all that pertains to logistics (acquisition procedures, monitoring and inventory, etc.)
- Assist in organizing workshops/conferences logistics, prepare workshops/conferences materials, prepare minutes and highlight agreed upon actions, coordinate follow-ups, and booking facilities
- Assist in preparing and processing various administrative forms, including expenses reimbursement and traveling requests
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisors
- Hold a degree in Business Administration, Accounting or another relevant field
- Be able to express oneself orally and in writing in both French and in English
- Have accounting skills (mandatory) and knowledge of Senegal Labor law
- Being able to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and international team and in a multicultural environment
- Be organized, rigorous and trustworthy
- Have a good knowledge of local labor laws and admin procedures
Candidates are required to submit their applications of a cover letter and an updated CV
The required candidate must have at least five (5) years of professional experience;
Qualified women candidates are strongly urged to apply.
Pour postuler à ce poste, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant jobs.silkroad.com.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.