Sanofi hiring Trainee Projects Manager.
- Design integration of data to deliver clear and complete and unbiased view on performance connecting insights coming from financial data, market data and field force data
- Support our KPI tracking and performance monitoring reports by developing decision-back
- In countries with Direct to Consumer brands OR CHC owned commerce portals, design the business intelligence solutions that reflect the performance KPIs
Measurement & ROI
- Support measurement by enabling flow of data from various systems
- Continuously assess and integrate both internal, agency and external data streams to better measure the CHC portfolio and effectiveness of activities.
- Knowledge owner of the mechanics of the various data sources in the zone and be abreast with upcoming changes or one-time challenges. Be in constant interaction with data source owners
- Monitor and identify new/additional source of information that can be leveraged including possible e-commerce retailer data
Be the key point of contact for the integrity of local data. Support any clarification, remedial actions required
- Country: Sales/ Marketing/ Finance / Controlling/ Business Excellence/ Supply Chain/Regulatory/ TRM / Trade Marketing / Commercial and Business Operations team / Zone Category Leads
- External: Distributors, Retailers & relevant 3rd party vendors
Skills, Experience and Knowledge requirements:
- Information technology or Statistical background, Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
Required knowledge and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data integration and business intelligence
- Experience in OTC industry or Retail industry is a plus;
- Attention to detail, persistence
- Strong analytical thinking, action planning and organizing
- Expert level SQL skills with experience on very large datasets
- Experience in creating data pipelines and ETLs that combine data from disparate sources . validate and find root causes of business changes and metric trends. Demonstrated examples in data warehousing, modelling and database management is required.
- Advanced skillsets on data integration (Databases, pivots, some familiarity with APIs)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in local language + English