Ericsson is hiring a UDM Solution Architect.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high level design phases.
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Deployment and integration experience on HLR, HSS, UDC, subscriber database and virtualization
- Domain experience: UDM (Experience on HLR, HSS, UDC, Subscriber database, virtualization)
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or
- Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Closing date : 20 January 2022.