Viamo is recruiting a Regional Manager.
Viamo is dedicated to helping organizations harness information and communication technologies (ICT) for large scale, high-impact development projects. With offices in Washington D.C., and across Africa and Asia, we assist our partners to overcome implementation challenges by maximizing the use of ICT to improve efficiencies and productivity.
Viamo is firmly committed to partnering with innovators and projects that have the capacity to set forth change on both the community and global level. Through the utilization of ICT, we intend to assist in reaching and engaging with beneficiaries, stakeholders, and project implementers.
We focus on three important areas of Information & Communication Technology for Development.
- Mobile data collection for organizations in the developing world
- Free, on-demand information available on simple mobile phones and smartphones
- Mobile-to-mobile research of key informants for project monitoring and beneficiary feedback
About the Regional Manager
*Reporting to the COO, this position will be based in Dakar, Senegal*
The Global Design & Implementation Team at Viamo works closely with clients and Viamo’s Country Managers to deliver world-class & socially impactful projects across Africa. With a special focus on projects in Francophone African countries, this role will deliver value to our clients and end-users through use of the Viamo platform to run mobile based surveys, messaging campaigns, informational hotlines, surveillance systems and interactive media.
- Management and coaching: Manage and coach a team of 6 project managers
- Resource allocation: Manage project inflow, resource allocation and capacity projections for regional team
- Quality assurance: Ensure successful end-to-end delivery of all projects in your region, including budget management
- Problem solving: Act as escalation point to handle critical issues in project delivery
- Design great projects: Advise and collaborate closely with Francophone Africa regional sales team who bring in projects
- Process improvement: Create and implement processes that will allow us to increase the team’s productivity
Desired skills & experience
- People leadership and coaching: You can inspire, coach and train your team to improve
- People management: You can set up the systems to ensure the team always delivers and meets KPIs
- Project management: You can run a reliable operation that coordinates the moving parts of many simultaneous multi-step projects
- Problem solving: You can identify key factors to project and team success through analytical/quantitative methods as well as conceptual and creative problem solving
- Process creation and adherence: You spot inefficiencies or systemic problems with your team and create solutions your staff actually implements
- Languages: you are professionally proficient (oral and written) in French and English — African languages a plus!
Apply now online: https://viamo.io/vacancies/ with cover letter (in French) and CV
Pour postuler à ce poste, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant viamo.io.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.