Site Vivo Energy
Vivo Energy is recruiting a Product quality excellence lead.
To implement effective Product Quality Management (PQM) at country level for the purpose of strengthening operational product quality performance across the supply chain and thereby ensuring consistent delivery of cost effective and fit for purpose products that meet our promises on quality and performance.
To provide the product quality advice and support to Supply, Distribution, Retail and Commercial businesses.
- Responsible for fuels lubricant and bitumen product quality (including aviation and marine fuels) in the country, in an integrated manner from the supply source through distribution to Retail and Commercial customers and beyond (such as at large mines and other Commercial customers’ sites), to the customers’ tanks/equipment.
- Responsible for the implementation of the relevant PQ Standards, Manuals and Procedures (as described in the Product Quality Management Framework (PQMF) in the country, for the purpose of strengthening PQ performance across the supply chain; minimizing the number PQ incidents and mitigating their impact. Particular focus should be applied to the quality of differentiated fuels.
- Responsible for routinely reporting to OU leadership team and VE Quality Manager (S&DM central team), on compliance performance in fuels QA practises (both general and differentiated products).
- Responding for assessing current QA practises for the different supply chains in the OU where product is under VE control and determine the need for and agree on any additional QA measures (so-called Category B tests referred to in the VETOM).
- Responsible for Product Quality Incident (PQI) reporting within the country and ensuring that all PQI are managed in accordance with the VE PQ Incident Management Standard, including the capture and monitoring (remedial/corrective actions) of any PQ incidents within the OU (using VE Isometrix system).
- Responsible for reporting and reviewing PQIs at relevant management meetings and communicating learnings from PQ incidents.
- Advising/training staff and customers on VE QA policies and requirements.
- Provide general product quality advice to S&D, Retail and Commercial businesses.
- Provide advice on the issuing product waivers for general fuels (not including aviation, marine, LPG or bitumen) in accordance with established local procedures.
- Link with the VE Product Quality Manager on latest PQ developments and requirements.
- Managing VE controlled laboratories, mobile laboratory or test installations and staff.
- Responsible for product quality related Regulatory compliance reporting.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate, preferably in the field of Chemical Engineering / Quality Management.
- Experience in fuels quality management.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the following: product technical/sales support; product development; refinery (laboratory, economics and scheduling, oil movements) or technical/operational supply positions (e.g.: Supply Envelope roles; Supply projects etc.).
- Previous experience of providing product technical support to customer, internal or external (governments; OEMs, NGOs) on product or HSSE related issues preferred.
Interested applicants should apply by sending a CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email email@example.com not later than Friday 26 April 2019. Only emails received on the stated email & website, within the allocated timeframe, will be considered.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.