Wärtsilä hiring a Maintenance Manager / Tasiast O&M.
- Plant performance indices
- Annual Maintenance plan / Maintenance budget approved
- Development of competent maintenance resources
- Manage assigned maintenance responsibilities in accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Project & Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way in order to exceed the customer expectations.
- Implementing preventive and corrective action as necessary.
- Responsible for all activities relating to the daily maintenance management of the power plant inclusive of planning and implementation of plant maintenance.
- To communicate effectively with the plant team relative to the condition of the plant
- equipment and performance and to provide suggestions for improvements. Administration and training of skilled and motivated maintenance personnel to assure
- good teamwork. Setting and maintaining the qualification and training standard for the plant maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for implementation of plant safety policy and OpExS program according to the assigned plan.
- Establish and implement standard maintenance policies and procedures in accordance with the Project & Contract Management process.
- Prepare reports, plans and budgets as instructed by the Contract Manager.
- To identify and actively seek to improve maintenance reliability and availability.
- Report to Regional Contract Director or Area/Regional Contract Manager.
- Interaction: Relevant Wärtsilä offices and personnel.
- Building a competitive and motivated team of maintenance personnel
- Negotiate and purchase for costs related to material and services for maintenance.
- Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant
- Development and improvement of the maintenance plan and all resources to its right implementation and administration
Last application date: 31/05/2020
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2019, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com</a>
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.wartsila.com.