Wave hiring Growth Product Manager.
We’re looking for someone analytical, curious, and independent who will figure out how to run experiments to accelerate Wave’s growth across all our markets. This is a leadership role with substantial individual-contributor expectations. You’ll lead a team of 2 engineers and 1-2 data analysts.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing and running experiments with the goal of accelerating Wave’s growth across all the countries where we operate
- Optimizing our growth strategies through a deep and analytical understanding of our business
- Managing experiments in rapid iteration cycles, whereby you gather more feedback and reach more people
- Building data models and analyzing operational data in order to draw conclusions that drive sustainable scaling up of operations
- Working from first principles to understand blockers to our growth and prioritizing the biggest opportunities for enabling Wave’s growth and impact.
- Analysing retention to understand how retention is doing as a whole in the Wave product, how it has evolved over time, and identify opportunities to improve it
- Document key growth learnings from both the quantitative and qualitative analyses and align the Wave team on the same growth strategy understanding
- Location: Remote
- Travel: Plan to travel 10-25% of the time to operating markets
- You can work remotely from anywhere (between UTC -5 and +4) with reliable Internet access.
- Our salaries are competitive and are calculated using a transparent formula, depending on your level of experience and location. We run performance reviews twice a year and award bonuses or promotions to strong performers who have been with the company for more than six months
- Major benefits:
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your dependents and retirement contributions (both vary from country to country)
- 6 months of fully paid parental leave and subsidized fertility assistance
- Flexible vacation, with most folks taking between 30-40 days per year
- $10,000 annual charitable donation matching
You might be a good fit if you
- Have led a growth team or are a former founder of a B2C product
- Are obsessively metric-driven and have demonstrated experience accelerating the growth trajectory of products
- Have very strong analytical skills (we use SQL heavily); can explore data independently and draw actionable recommendations from complex datasets
- Are intellectually curious, creative in the way you go about tackling problems and embrace failure as a means to improvement
- Are great at coordinating across teams and excel at communicating across multiple countries and cultures.
- Are excited about travel — you’ll be working closely with our teams in Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, and other countries in Africa, and some travel will be important
- Bonus points if you:
- Have experience leading growth for B2C products in Africa
- Have previously worked in French
- We have a rapidly growing in-country team in Senegal, Côte D’Ivoire, Mali, Burkina Faso, Gambia, and Uganda, plus remote team members spread across the world. We’re deeply passionate about our mission of bringing radically affordable financial services to the people who need them most.
- We foster autonomy for our employees. You’ll own your own projects at every stage, from understanding the problem to monitoring your solution in production.
- We’re backed by world-class investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Heritage, Stripe, Ribbit Capital, Y Combinator and Partech Africa.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : www.wave.com.