Maersk is hiring a WnD Site Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new greenfield warehouse and be part of our growing warehouse footprint in the region. The site WnD manager is fully accountable for P&L and operations of the Warehousing and Distribution products for the site, having business development & operational ownership. You will be supporting and enabling the Maersk WnD product families and value proposition to our clients being either stand alone or part of a global supply chain solution.
Profit & Loss
- P&L responsible for the site. Covering all products and clients offered at this site
- New and existing customer management
- Contract management
- Site performance (cost/utilization)
- Continuous improvement & optimization of assets
- Investment proposals and follow up on the same
- Execution of WND strategy for site in alignment with area WnD head
- Business development aligned with strategy
- Develop new customers by liaising with area sales
- Site implementation
- Growth targets
- Product mix
- Tender handling support to area WnD head
- Expand business footprint while ensuring profitable growth
- Customization and localization of the products within the framework
- Manage the operations of the location
- HSSE & compliance adherence
- Manage subcontractors needs and used at this location for WnD services
- Drive compliance & regulatory adherence
- Sites operating basis security / IT standards
- Lease administration
- Contract management
- Drive adherence to governance framework
- Facilitate the execution training linked to products, solutions and clients
- All people and safety aspects
- Having the best place to work and taking care for our clients
Who we are looking for
- Extensive Warehouse and Distribution experience at both – commercial and operational – levels
- People and talent development experience
- Collaboration and influencing skills
- Local market knowledge
- Financial acumen – ability to read, interpret and act on P&L
- Self directed/entrepreneurial
- Stakeholder management & collaboration in a matrix organization
- Experience in dealing with customers
- English and French required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.
Closing date : 2 July 2022.