Site Woodside Petroleum
Woodside Petroleum is hiring an Accountant.
About the Role :
- Date: 12-Apr-2019
- Location: Dakar, SN
- Company: Woodside Energy Ltd
We are seeking a qualified Accountant for our Senegal office. This role is responsible for preparation and payment of all local taxes, local bank accounts and Dakar office finance reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assist with local finance processes and internal controls to ensure compliance across tax, accounting and regulatory requirements in our Senegal branch and relating to JOA and PSC agreement
- Preparation of monthly tax returns (VAT, WHT and payroll tax)
- Assist with preparation of financial reports – PSC finance quarterly reports, periodical management reports and statutory reports for our Senegal branch
- Ensure document management is maintained to a high standard in readiness for ongoing audits (invoicing, contracts, tender documentation etc)
- Manage petty cash transactions and reconciliation activities on a monthly basis
- Assist with development of work programs, budgets and financial forecasts
- Support compliance relating to PSC and JOA – includes supply chain activities, customs and duty arrangements, processes relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption
Skills & Experience :
- Previous experience using SAP accounting systems
- Existing knowledge of Senegal oil and gas or mining sector is preferable, with experience working in JV and PSC environments preferred
- Understanding of Senegal taxation matters (WHT, payroll tax, commercial tax) and bank matters
- Broad networks across local industry and government
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English langage (written and verbal) and Wolof and French langugage (written and verbal) would be highly desirable
- Previous experience using Microsoft office applications
- Minimum of a professional qualification in Accounting (certificate or degree acceptable)
Assignment Information :
- Day Rate: JL 6 band is 150 – 233 USD per day (depending on candidate)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Number of Positions: 1
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.
Pour postuler à cette offre, merci de cliquer sur le lien suivant : careers.woodside.com.au.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com