Site CMA CGM
CMA CGM is hiring a Workshop manager Maintenance – Terminal Container Dakar.
CCIS (CMA CGM Inland Services) is a subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, dedicated to the development of land transport solutions.
It offers complete and integrated logistics solutions with high added value, adapted to the specific needs of its customers throughout their supply chain: storage, picking, kitting, processing of packaged goods, post-manufacturing and loading and unloading.
The workshop manager leads and manages a team in order to ensure the availability of the machines by respecting the maintenance plan of the machines. He or she has a major role in the organization of work and contributes to the performance of the park activities.
The main missions are:
Lead and manage your team(s):
- Organize the work and the teams: distribute the work and adapt the staff according to the needs
- Manage the schedule, unforeseen events (absences, illnesses, etc.), and possible relational problems with/among your colleagues
- Evaluate the progress and be a force of proposal of the performance in his team
- Program the training of equipment operators and operators
- Encourage their motivation
Organize and follow up the activity of the workshop
- Participate and coordinate technical interventions;
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and its implementation;
- Ensure daily inventories of spare parts, anticipate stock shortages and order the necessary parts after approval by the General Manager
- Apply the daily schedule using the means at your disposal;
- Ensure daily and weekly reports on fuel consumption and the various liquids and lubricants;
- Carry out preventive and curative visits of equipment (machines, reefer, etc.)
- Ensures the follow-up of the technical documentation (technical controls, grey cards) and the respect of the maintenance operations (revisions, oil changes etc.);
- Ensures the refueling of the machines within the deadlines in accordance with the procedure provided by the company;
Ensure safety, cleanliness and quality
- Train new arrivals in the rules of safety, cleanliness and quality procedures established in the company;
- Optimize the flow and circuits of maintenance in the workshop to reduce time and costs;
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment by managing priorities with the Operations department;
- Check the application of procedures, reinforce the action of the General Manager and sanction if necessary.
Competencies and profile
- Respect of the quality standards;
- Knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Mastery of office automation tools;
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic diagrams and to use diagnostic tools
- Knowledge of the maritime sector
- Training in industrial maintenance, or similar training
- At least 3 years of professional experience
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.
Closing date : 9 July 2022.