Are you preparing for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate certification? These free online training and exam practices from Oracle are for you.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate training description
Develop certification level skills on topics such as: Cloud computing concepts (HA, DR, Security), regions, availability domains, OCI terminology and services, networking, databases, load balancing, IAM, FASTCONNECT, VPN, Compartments, Terraform, with focus on how to use it with OCI. The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation knowledge in architecting infrastructure using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services.
To successfully prepare for the 1Z0-1072-20: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2020 Architect Associate certification, in addition to content covered in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Learning Subscription, you should have hands-on job or industry experience in architecting or implementing cloud infrastructures, or equivalent practice in labs or test environments.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Workshop (Course)
Develop key insights into key concepts and features of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Identify how the OCI’s global distribution of infrastructure components can assist your enterprise.
- Extend your IT infrastructure with highly customizable Virtual Cloud Networks (VCN) and connectivity services.
- Launch your first compute instance, and define storage volumes.
- Deploy a highly available web application utilizing services like load balancer and distributing infrastructure across multiple availability domains.
- Discover the various database options available on OCI from VM DB to Autonomous DB to Bare Metal DB.
- Get insights to securing OCI, manage keys, and understand OCI WAF capabilities and architecture.
Prepare for OCI Architect 2020 Associate Certification (Course)
This is the right course if you are preparing for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2020 Architect Associate (1Z0-1072-20) certification.
Review topics and concepts presented by an expert I this area, which will help you revise the exam topics.
Use this course as a refresher for:
- Identify certification title, code, audience and other exam details.
- Review the list of objectives on which you will be tested during the exam.
- Refresh your understanding of each of these topics.
- Identify available material that can help you in your preparation.
- Go over few sample questions and how you can go about solving these questions.
Exam practice and guides
You may also like