ORACLE is hiring a Principal Presales Consultant, Oracle Communications in Abidjan – Ivory Coast
- Job: Product Development
- Location: CI-CI,Ivory Coast-Abidjan
- Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Organization: Oracle
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) represents Oracle in the communications industry. Oracle CGBU is responsible for the development, marketing, sales and consulting of Oracle Communications specific products, and leads Oracle’s strategy in the communications industry.
This position is a great opportunity for a Telecom experienced person to join the Sales force of the exciting and challenging Oracle Global Communications Business Unit (CGBU) as a Principal Presales Consultant.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the pre-sales activities for Oracle Communications Carrier Service Providers customers and prospects in EMEA for the Session Delivery and signaling product portfolio perspective.
- Assist the Sales Consultant community in the region in the execution on demoes, proof of concepts and other hands-on activities that might be required to execute the sales strategy for the region.
- Provide vision/guidance to regional teams on technology requirements product requirements and trends to align product roadmaps with your customers strategy
- Help the Sales Consultant team for the technical sale of the Company’s products and services at named accounts in the region.
- Ensure all technical pre-sales issues are resolved. This includes but is not limited to collaborate on RFx responses, holding workshops and presentations to educate the customer, validation of technical solutions and architectures etc.
- Works closely with Professional Services personnel to analyze customer technical environments and requirements.
- This position requires traveling within Middle-East/Africa and potentially Europe.
Experience and Qualifications
- Expert level knowledge of Fixed and Mobile Voice/Data networking environments; specifically IMS/VOLTE/Roaming/Interconnect/RCS centric applications.
- Expert level knowledge in the design and deployment of VoIP and IMS protocols (SIP/DIAMETER), architectures and applications.
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of relevant IMS/EPC/PCC/LTE/… 3GPP & GSMA standards requirements.
- Knowledge/experience Business UC VOIP/SIP Trunking environments.
- Core Networks and related higher level applications (MNP, EIR, etc.)
- Signaling SS7/SIGTRAN/Diameter
- Prior experience in supporting sales team selling system level products and services to Telecommunications Service Providers requiring complex strategic, solution selling skills.
- High level of enthusiasm and passion for market and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Technical field.
- Discussing with customers, VARs to validate customers’ pains and requirements via meetings, phone calls, webinars and/or emails
- Demonstration of Oracle Communications solution based on clients’ requirements either derived from RFP or detailed requirement analysis.
- Core Network Monitoring
- Core network elements and their connectivity / load sharing / engineering / planning
- Have a good understanding of virtualization and NFV/ SDN
- 5+ years’ experience in technical presales or similar fields at major vendor (s) in the telecom industry.
- RFP response from a functional and technical perspective
- Creation and monitoring of customer evaluation, pilots and proof of concepts
- Sourcing answers to technical questions regarding a defined sales opportunity
- Running seminars and workshops for target accounts
- Advanced level of English and French are mandatory
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.