Interested in learning Python for Data Science? This free online course from IBM is the best place to start. Earn a verified certificate of completion.
This free Python course provides a beginner-friendly introduction to Python for Data Science. Practice through lab exercises, and you’ll be ready to create your first Python scripts on your own!
Python for Data Science course description
This introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours.
Upon its completion, you’ll be able to write your own Python scripts and perform basic hands-on data analysis using our Jupyter-based lab environment. If you want to learn Python from scratch, this free course is for you.
You can start creating your own data science projects and collaborating with other data scientists using IBM Watson Studio. When you sign up, you get free access to Watson Studio. Start now and take advantage of this platform.
What you’ll learn:
- Python basics
- Python data structures
- Python programming fundamentals
- Working with data in Python
- Institution: IBM
- Course type: Free online course
- Level: Beginner
- Language: English
- Duration: 5 hours, self-paced
- Certificate: Free certificate available
- Provider: Cognitive Class
- Requirements: Basic Math
- Target audience: Anyone interested in learning to program with Python for Data Science
You may also like:
- Android Developer Fundamentals (Java) free course (Google)
- Free Android Basics in Kotlin Course – Google Developers
- Introduction to SQL – University of Michigan