RA International recruits a Project Manager – Mali
RA International is Looking for a french Speaking Project Manager, to join a growing team in Mali. Who will be the main interlocutor between the client and the Contractor in the implementation of the project.
- The PM shall possess a university diploma in management, business, environment, engineering, or any other equivalent diploma.
- He/she should have at least five (05) years of general experience, of which at least three (03) years are in the field of waste management and at least one (01) year experience in solid waste treatment or incineration or composting.
- He / she shall have perfect knowledge of French and a good knowledge of English or vice-versa.
- He /she shall also possess a good knowledge of the main applications of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in West Africa context or UN’s peacekeeping mission is desired.
If this describes you, then apply now; your next big adventure awaits!
For immediate consideration email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : 15 Nov. 2018