RB is is hiring a Category Finance Manager, Johannesburg – South Africa.
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Jik, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Category Finance Manager to join RB’s Finance team.
In this role, you will be responsible for building the shape of the Category P&L with Category teams in the 5 Year Plan process.
As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team, you will:
- Be responsible for monthly reporting and analysis of category results
- Work with CDO to develop action plans
- Work on innovation tracking for CDO using the Innoviz tool
- Analyze Innovation projects alongside CDO
- Develop P&L, review all inputs and assumptions and complete scenario analysis
- Complete ad hoc analysis of Category performance
- Provide financial modelling and analysis for M&A opportunities where appropriate
Is this you?
- Experience in multiple stakeholder management and ability to prioritise work
- Advanced excel skills and ability and attitude to work with financial systems (e.g. ICE, Anaplan)
- Ideally previous experience working within a country commercial organisation
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong team ethic and flexibility to support all areas of Corporate Business Planning where required
- Understanding of brand / SKU P&L
- Must be a RSA citizen
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.