Save The Children International is recruiting a Finance Manager for Sikasso, Mali.
As a member of the management team in Sikasso-Mali, the Finance Manger shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and co-ordination of the Field Office. The Finance Manager in his/her capacity is responsible for finance administration, fiscal management, grant management, and financial and grant reporting, in both emergency and development programming contexts in the Sikasso area.
The Finance Manager qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Finance /Accounting (or equivalent certification and experience) and recognized Accounting qualification.
- Recommended a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ management experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, of which three at a management level within the finance department of a national or international organization
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in finance and accounting
- Excellent experience of budgeting and budget management
- Excellent understanding of financial systems and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent experience of computerised accounts packages, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Experience of general administration work
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build a small, proactive team, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary
- Speak fluently French and English
- Demonstrated ability to develop project proposals with teams and lead regular meetings in relation to project opening and its periodical reviews
- Ability to present, discuss and supervise compliance with awards monitoring protocols with team of various levels
The Organisation : Save The Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. The organisation also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
- Contract length: Two years
- Location : Sikasso, Mali
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Jul 23, 2019
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.