Interested in a career in Digital Marketing? Become a social media expert by taking Hootsuite’s Social Marketing Certification.
Social Marketing Certification Salary: The average social media marketing specialist salary in the United States is $49,837 per year. However, this salary ranges from $31,718 to $77,684 with persons who have more experience, additional skills, or experience with Web or content marketing earning more.
About Hootsuite’s Social Marketing Certification course & exam
By taking this course you’ll develop foundational social marketing skills to grow followers, engagement, and business results.
Designed and produced in consultation with social media marketing strategists and practitioners, our industry-recognized Social Marketing Certification Course give marketers practical skills they can implement and start seeing results right away.
What you get with your Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification?
- Industry-recognized certification that demonstrates your expertise with the essential elements of social marketing to clients and employers.
- A permanent online certificate to showcase your digital expertise that you can link to from your blog, website, or any other online profile.
Get your Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification by passing a 60-question online exam, testing your knowledge of the core principles of social media marketing.
The exam is based exclusively on the Social Marketing training videos in this course – which cover everything from creating a social media strategy and optimizing profiles to social content marketing and audience building.
Certification exam content
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Optimizing your Social media profiles
- Social Media Strategy – from A to Z
- Growing your advocate community
- Content Marketing fundamentals
- Social Advertising fundamentals
- Social Marketing certification exam
Hootsuite’s Social Marketing Certification Fee: $199
You might also like: