The Embassy of Japan in Mauritania seeks a Secretary.
Secretarial work, Coordination and Assistance (political, cultural, administrative, etc.)
- Practical command of English and French (Interpretation, Translation, Communication, and Writing)
- Technological awareness, sound computer skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel – Good documentary preparation and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Good health
- Educational background: Bachelor’s degree or above
How to apply :
Applicants must submit the following documents directly to the Embassy of Japan before November 30th.
- Motivation letter written in English
- CV written in English
- Certificates of Degrees, Licenses, Qualifications, and Work history translated in English
The submitted documents will not be returned.
Applicants selected will be called for a written examination on December 17th.
Lots 861, 862 et 520, Ilot E Nord Tevragh Zeina, BP7810, Nouakchott Tél. : 45 25 09 77