UNICEF is recruiting an Internship in Information Communication Technology (Application Developer), Abidjan – Cote d’Ivoire.
- Job Number: 521138 | Vacancy Link
- Locations: Africa: Cote d’Ivoire
- Work Type : Internship
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a champion in application development
The UNICEF Côte d’Ivoire Office is looking for young application developers based in Côte d’Ivoire who want to take on challenges and participate in the development of innovative projects in the field of information and communication technology. Their primary role will be to participate in the development of applications identified by the UNICEF Côte d’Ivoire Office.
Your missions at the UNICEF
How can you make a difference?
- Support and Develop and invoices tracking system,
- Develop application to manage, update and edit security information,
- Develop a booking system to manage meeting rooms,
- Create an application for the management of mission plan,
- Develop a system for the management of operation section performance,
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have to be
- Between 18 and 25 years of age
- Enrolled (at the minimum) in a Bac + 3 (Licence, DUT, MIAGE, etc.) or equivalent level program in computer science, with specialization in application development and Web Technologies
The intern should also have skills in the following areas:
- Have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts,
- Should be able to design database using UML,
- Knowing how to develop in one of the languages: Java J2E, C Sharp, PHP5,
- Have knowledge of Internet technologies and framework such as XML, CSS,
- Have a good understanding of server technologies apache, Tomcat, etc.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The competencies required for this post are….
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. The organization also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Opening Date Wed Apr 03 2019 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (heure moyenne de Greenwich) Greenwich Standard Time
Closing Date Wed Apr 17 2019 23:55:00 GMT+0000 (heure moyenne de Greenwich)