Vivo Energy is hiring a Treasury and Credit Manager in Guinea.
To manage the Treasury & Credit department of the country in accordance with Group Guidelines and the approved company Treasury & Credit Policies and Procedures. Ensure appropriate controls are in place and operational.
Principal Accountabilities (among other duties):
- Ensure proper management of cash and OD facilities at all times.
- Accounts reconciliations are performed on a timely basis and reconciling items explained and cleared promptly.
- Proper execution of Forex deals in accordance with treasury policies and procedures.
- Proper controls over local currency and Forex Payment s processing.
- Maintain up to date fit for purpose treasury procedures.
- Manage and maintain e-banking and Mobile banking systems ( Bank online,MTN Money Orange Money etc) as per the group guidelines
- Insurance / Risk management and Treasury Business continuity plan
- Manage and maintain banking mandate as per the group guidelines and Treasury Policy
- Manage and maintain banking relationships as per the Group Treasury guidelines and Local Treasury Policy
- Management and control of issuance of customs bonds, guarantees
- Training and development of staff
- Timely Order processing ( including payment plans) and delivery to customers on time
- Proactive Credit Exposure Management
- Credit Performance Management
- Debt Collection
- Bad debt Management
- Timely OU Credit MI Reporting
- Run local Credit committee meetings
- Securing the trade receivables
- A/R Audits
- Credit data base Management
- Close coordination of credit projects implementation
- Timely reporting of credit issues to central team
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Finance or related field
- Several years’ experience of management of a Finance Department
- Experience in accounting and Finance
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience of SAP software
- Experience of staff management
- Knowledge of Retirement Benefits Act and Knowledge of Pension and Provident Rules and Regulations
Interested candidates should e-mail thier applications (CVs, motivation letter and copies of degrees) to: email@example.com not later than 30th June 2019. Please consider yourself unsuccessful, should you not receive any feedback 2 weeks after the closing date.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.