Western Union is seeking a Marketing Manager – Ivory Cost.
Does playing a critical role in the financial services digital space sound exciting to you? How about working for a global Fintech company with an advanced team that is passionate about better serving our customers and innovating our business models by leveraging the latest digital technologies?
Western Union is changing. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today’s global consumers and businesses. So, if you’re looking for a company on the move, then please apply to join our expanding team.
As part of the GMT restructuring, we had the opportunity to get closer to our customers and partners by opening a Western Union office in Cote d Ivoire/ Ivory Coast, hence this role is being defined to provide marketing leadership to West Africa sub region which consists of 11 countries, by developing marketing strategy for both traditional channels and Digital while studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition
- Responsible for finding and winning profitable new customers while increasing current customers loyalty for Western Union Global Money Transfer in line with the West Africa business strategy. Building a strong off line and Digital marketing strategy
- Build a strong merchandising strategy and process to Ensure Western Union has the best visibility among Money Transfer operators in agents point of sales across the different markets
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders providing timely marketing updates, with particular emphasis on success measures and revenue impact
- Conduct ongoing research (both primary and secondary where appropriate) to understand market conditions, client satisfaction, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
- Manage end-to-end implementation of West Africa customers acquisition and retention marketing plans – Examples include but are not limited to Above the line and below the line marketing initiatives, network visibility and initiatives, sponsorship, online marketing
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on project ideas/opportunities arising from the business sales teams
- Ensure the accurate tracking of campaigns KPI, and formalized post initiative analysis to consistently measure program effectiveness, including metrics such as cost, lead generation, and ROI
- Responsible for compiling and distributing quarterly marketing evaluation report to stakeholders
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on strategy, and on budget, and maintain regular communications with stakeholders on project status and budget variance
- What you will need to succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, or a related discipline
- Great experience in marketing, preferably in financial services
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and integrated marketing practices.
- Deep knowledge of the West Africa market and dynamics
- Have experience in devising strategies to drive online traffic to company website/app download along with developing and managing digital marketing campaigns and utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Finally, have prior experience in overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent, communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Highly effective planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships.
- Experience with development and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns and communication plans
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or any other local African language
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the fastest growing digital teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
Please, click here to apply by 30 November 2018.